Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Change of Theme.

As evidenced by the lack of consistent blogging, it's been a busy few years of working full time as well as being a full time student. Writing began to feel like more of a chore than a blessing or an outlet....but recently I can feel the tap-tap-tapping of God on my heart to write again. I think I will continue to share the delicious gluten-free (now paleo) things that I make, but mostly I take them from other bloggers. So, I'm changing my theme a bit. It's still about Coming to the Table...but more so all the things that we come to God's table with in a day, all the life to life things that we think about and pray about and carry (or drag kicking and screaming ;) ) to the throne of Grace.

I have a running list of ideas to blog about...and lately, many of them revolve around this on-line dating "adventure" that I have been on for the last 9 months or so. I never cease to be amazed at the things God will teach you about Himself and yourself through the most random of circumstances, but they sure do make good stories--especially for the sister out there who may wonder if this crazy business is happening to her too!

Other ideas revolve around the day to day business of being a sinner in need of Grace, discovering who He has made me to be, and other silly little things I love, like old movies and teenage vampire novels.

Let the adventures begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment