Saturday, December 31, 2011

November Foods: A Photo Collage


Chipotle Deviled Eggs (I added the chipotle as my own addition)
Parmesan Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms



The mushrooms and eggs were my contribution to a Murder-Mystery dinner, An Affair to Dismember, in which I got to be the killer....dun, dun, dun. The pork and cupcakes are the dinner items I made for the Mount Holyoke girls in my church dinner group. Please click on the links under each picture for info on the recipes. They were all super easy! I added some sprinkled cinnamon to the cupcakes that you may not find on the link. The last cake I made by hand from a picture of a monarch I found on-line for my favorite girl's 5th birthday party.
Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork with Sweet Potatoes and Pears
Pumpkin Cupcakes  (with my own home-made dairy-free vanilla frosting with cinnamon)



No comments:

Post a Comment