Sunday, June 19, 2011

Newest Loves

Lately, I have been loving some things that I thought I'd share with you:

1. The new television show Love Bites. It's quirky and funny, and delightfully warm. It has a cast of some favorite actors from other loved shows including Greg Grunberg, Constance Zimmer, Becki Newton and the Key, Michelle Trachtenburg ;).

At times the show may border on the inapproprate but I have to admit, I occasionally enjoy the slightly inappropriate. And I have watched all 3 episodes on another favorite-- hulu


Another favorite television series as of late: Eureka
The public library supplied me with seasons 1, 2, and 3 and I am eagerly awaiting season 4 on DVD. With the adorable Colin Ferguson and tons of geeky, near catastrophic science, what's not to love?



2. Western Massachusetts early summer, including Strawberry Picking!

Freshly picked strwberries from Sapowsky Farms, Granby MA

3. Groupon

Who doesn't love saving money? I have purchased a total of 7 groupon deals in the last few months. And they are worth their money! My only recommendation is that you check the fine print carefully in case you need to make a reservation before using it.

One, I used to treat my cousin & I to a delicious meal at Eclipse Restaurant in Northampton. We had maple butter smothered pork mignon with a delightlfully cheesy potato layered creation, and for dessert-- flourless chocolate torte with brandy caramel sauce. Mmmm.  I paid $25 and we had a $50 meal. Deal, no?

Last night, I had a groupon to the The Majestic Theater. My Mom and I enjoyed the play Two by Two by Steve Henderson. We paid $15 for two tickets. The theater is lots of fun with it's intimate setting, comfortable seating, and cafe and funky jewelry store.

I'll keep you posted on more used groupon deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment