Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wednesday Whip-Ups


Cambria, showing off her food dish

Wednesday, I got the sweetest visit from one of my best college friends and her little girl. They came over right as I was getting out of work, and I knew that having Cambria in the car as she headed back to Boston wasn't going to mean the best dinner for Becca. So, I wanted to feed her and I in the process. The funny part is, I stuck this chicken in the pan with some honey mustard marinade and some capers and let it cook. I was too preoccupied with friends and adorable babies! The veggies are TJ's grilled eggplant and zucchinni that usually I heat in the pan to siphon the oil off, but this time I just popped into the microwave. After all, sometimes the quality of visits with friends is ever so much more important than gourmet meals.



HM Chicken & Capers w/ "Grilled" Veggies

Beautiful Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment