Saturday, January 1, 2011

Attn: Jesus Girls

I just bought this book ....yes,yes,  I understand the irony of it on my blog that is often about food. But part of starting this blog was so that food would be a tool not something that tooled me...Anyway, I spent the morning in the first few chapters. It's full of truth....and I am begging Jesus that it is life-changing truth. I wanted to share the free online Bible Study discussed here: http://lysaterkeurst.com/category/made-to-crave/ . It starts Monday, January 10th from 8pm-8:45 EST and runs for 6 weeks. I must admit I am nervous to put this here and still be the fat girl at the end of 2011 but then I am thinking back to that post yesterday about trusting Jesus and convicted by myself. So, this is me, throwing it out there...


Happy New Year!


Abbie
             

No comments:

Post a Comment